partial downloads?

Anyone have thoughts on this? Bought a set of track stems for a song from a website, but the thing refuses to download all the way when I'm attempting to grab the zip. Can't extract it all the way and every time it downloads it finishes with a different size. Any way I can fix this without contacting the site which I've already done? I've used both Firefox and Chrome.