Re: Female blind gamers

"This isn't some sleazy pickup attempt," somewhat hard to believe when you provide so little context to what it is actually about, you know?

Are you looking for female gamers for a survey? Or just to get the numbers? What would those numbers be used to prove?

But yeah. As you can guess by my name, I do belong to that rarely-seen race of cryptids. smile How may I be of assistance?

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : urior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Livdera via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lml5280 via Audiogames-reflector