Re: Email clients for Windows

Okay,
People realy love thunderbird, so it must be good. I did try it a while back, but I'll try it again.
One question is that how do I set up Gmail account in thunderbird. When I saw the guides, they talked about some realy strainge process about getting Imap or something being enabled in Gmail, then there's some lengthy process in thunderbird app itself too.
@12: I'll try that, I did see that name in Google search results when I searched for Email clients.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector