Re: Commtech USA is now hiring!

@post 7
Courses can be about any subject of your choice as long as the course is made accessible. Generally our courses follow the following format.
A written introductionn.
Summarize what the student will learn in the course.
An audio or video recording for each module that is as near to 10 minutes in length as you can make it.
Written summaries of all modules
Summarize what you covered in the video or audio recording.
A quiz for each module with 5 to 10 questions and 4 multiple choice answers per question along with  the answer keys.
Ask questions to make sure the student learned the material you were presenting.
At least 3 modules, more are fine.
@post 8
The work is not hourly, no. At times we do hire assistive technology trainers and those are hourly positions. You may address your cover letter to Commtech USA Staff, Human Resources, or a generic Sir/Madam is fine.
@post 9
This company is not our company, though we are both part of the management team. Thus why we are taking it upon ourselves to reach out to the community to offer this oppurtunity to others.
@post 10
Yes we have advertized on Blind Bargains, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms. Our goal is to reach and help as many people as possible.
Feel free to ask any further questions. If you send in an application for course creation or sales, it will be reviewed promptly and we will be in touch. Our process is fairly simple. Once your application is received we will review it. We will then make contact with you via phone or Email. At this time we will discuss what your first course will be if you are going for course creation. At this time you will then begin creating your course. Once complete you will zip it up and Email a link to the manager of training and course creation at which time we will review it. If it meets the necessary requirements, we will put it through post production editing for spelling, grammar, and audio quality and then discuss pricing with you. After that we will import it into our learning management system, set the price we agreed to, and onboard you as a course creator. What this means is you will be given an Email address, phone extention, and set up on the payroll to get paid.
I hope this clarifys for anyone interested.
Jessica Melchor
Manager of Customer Service and Sales
Commtech USA
http://www.commtechusa.net

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector