Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Speaking of which, there needs to be better representation there. You have a snow shield, which lowers the damage of ice moves by 20 or 30%, and then an ultra snow shield which raises resistance to 70%, and then a polar bug which just shuts off ice damage entirely if you're an insect.
Do we have any such items for shadow, flame, air and insect damage? No, we don't. So ice really gets shit on, honestly, especially given how many things it's freaking weak to. Stone, fighting, flame, sound, holy and steel, and is super-effective against earth, plant, insect, air and dragon. There's an interaction with undead that I'm missing but I can't remember which way it goes and I'm too lazy to look it up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector