Re: urgent warning

exactly! But it doesn't make sense how he decompiled pure basic sourcecode, how he decrypted password-protected bgt packfiles, and, this is the most shocking one of all, how he holds the source to none other than redspot version 0.91. The real deal, not some stupid clone. The *actual* source. This is no joke, this is no techgirl, this is no brute force, no matter how many times I change my password I fear that it won't do me any good.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector