Re: my site is now at other addres.

Moderation:
I want to thank you folks for showing that this hosted game was referring to something that might actually have been permitted. I went and read its thread in new releases, which I had never seen before this point, and while the thread never took off (which means the game apparently didn't either), it also wasn't full of accusations.
I will freely admit that I took the claim of a couple of users on faith here. Similarity of game names also did not help. If it turns out that I was in error, PatrykK will have his warning revoked, and the link in  his first post can be restored. If this ends up being the case - checking with others is going to be needed here - then I will publicly apologize for the mistake.

That said, I do want to raise an interesting point. When a few people made claims about previous users with fairly little in the way of proof at first, you'd get mad that we didn't pounce more quickly. This time, when I had what looked like solid proof and may very well have been wrong, I pounced quickly and am getting attacked for it.
Here's the thing. I'm interested in the truth, so I don't mind being corrected or proved wrong. I can deal with that. But perhaps this situation will show you folks why I often don't pounce on things too quickly unless it's extremely obvious that it was a mistake. Because when I am tempted to do that, and I follow that impulse, I'm sometimes wrong, as I very well may be here. This is nobody's fault but mine, so I am not passing blame. What I am saying, however, is that I'd appreciate a little more understanding in future if I am less ready to believe the word of one or two people who do not actually provide substantive proof.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector