Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Thank you. I knew I was missing one but couldn't remember which it was. I think it's kind of useless though. Blessed Necklace can only be worn by holy manamon, correct? And holy now resists shadow, as I recall. I still say holy and shadow should be super-effective against each other.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector