Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Wel, its just me rambling, But I find it really annoying that some manamon got moves out of nowhere or got a useless move that the manamon has either already has a better version, or can't take the attvantage from.
Oh. Before you said something around the line, Yeah dude, that is something obvious.
Who wouldn't get annoyd by that?
Please keap in mind that I'm just throing my opinion out. Let people know what I think and Finding out what people think about what I'm thinking. Its pretty guessable, so feel free to skip this post.
Here is some of examples that I can found.
Mondevol, obtaining final thunder, a 140 effect points move with 100% accurasy that will lowered the users majic attack by 2 stages. Why doo the guy needs final thunder when the guy has superspark, the guy literelly can even learn it on level 32, if you stick it as a montor. He could  got energy pulse or aura impact. But no, the poor robot majic move that it can take attvantage from is aura master.
Next. Leonatar, obtaining a chomp instead of crunch. Seriously. Why chomp? a shadow type move that is basicly the brother of crunch, it has the same effect points, almost the same sound, has the same accurasy, critical rate etc. Why giving it a shadow move when he will have a boost with a standered moves.
Anyways. I don't think you wanna here any more of my rambling. You get the point. Tel me what you think if you actually reading this instead of skipping. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector