Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I think that's one a lot of people have been meaning to try out but ultimately haven't. Not sure if I will do it this time, but I'll probably do it at some point.

I actually quite like marlaunt so far. Its got a bunch of annoying moves, but also the move element assault, which it gets at level 25 or there about. That move is 60 effect points normally, but 90 effect points against opponents with two types. And since there are so many multitype mons, Marlaunt actually gets a 90 effect point move really quickly. Of course, it can also be just 60, but around this level that's still fairly decent. I just hope this isn't the only offensive move it gets...

I've also included the Skelitten line on this playthrough. Its not superb, but its not horrible either.

And honestly, I get much more frustrated with so many mons learning stuff like entangle, smoke shield, etc at really high levels...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector