Re: Email clients for Windows

Okay,
I've got it to work with my few accounts, but my .edu account is having some problems. It's actually provided by Gmail, that is you go to Gmail and put your .edu instead of @gmail.com address to login. I've tried many things, manual config too, but couldn't get it to work. IMAP is enabled on that .edu account.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector