Re: Email clients for Windows

@15, welcome to ThunderBird. I never liked that client so I might be a little biased, but seriously, stop using it. If you don't believe me, add some accounts, each with 4K or so e-mails and you'll start believing me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector