Re: Street fighter IV champion eddition players?

A little bit off topic, but has anyone experienced constant slow motion issue playing SFV on PC?
My storage, graphics board, ram and CPU meet the requirements, but the game runs like this.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ois9y8d6689s … w.mp4?dl=1
Is the framerate or the time for one frame bugged here? Not sure.
Storage: 2TB HDD, used nearly 70%
Graphics: GT 730
CPU: I7 6700K 4.0Ghz
Ram: 16G
(And I think the spec above is more than enough)
I bought my own PS4 too, but haven't been able to set it up since I can't invite friends to my house because of Corona.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector