Re: Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus?

Can you elaborate a bit more? This capture device is supposed to work the same way so was curious whether anyone else has used it or not. Since the answer appears to be no, mind telling me a bit more about the elgado? Was hoping I wouldn't have to buy another capture device since I already have one. lol Especially since I spent a fair bit of cash on the one and the Elgado costs just as much. haha. But I'd love more info though in case I can't get any help with the livegamer or can't figure it out.