Re: I'm done.

Temper tantrum much?  I'd respect this more if you hadn't done it once before and if your points were better...
We're all pretty stressed and pissed off right now though so I can't really be that upset at you Brad, especially given how good you've been to this community over the years.

1.  Some people were mocking Rory because they are ignorant children and that's what ignorant children do when they don't understand something.  That pisses me off as well, but the fact is that a large part of the audio gaming scene has now moved into the next generation, and there is little that can be done about it when at least half the community is under 18.  Plus we only have one active mod, he can't be everywhere at once, but the lack of good moderator candidates can probably be blamed more on the community at large than the forum.
Others criticized him because they understood that Rory was almost certainly full of it since he had quote unquote quit the forum several times in the past only to come back a couple days later, and since he was still posting inflammatory nonsense after that ban topic it looked as though this would be no different.
Some of us see any mental health issue as vitally important.  Some of us feel like we're getting played when the same person keeps doing the same things again and again without changing significantly, regardless of their situation.  Some of us just don't take mental health seriously enough.  I fall into the second camp and you seem to fall into the first.
Maybe that's because I haven't had anyone close to me who has struggled with anything more than non suicidal depression, so I don't appreciate the gravity of it as much, but on the other hand, maybe that makes me more objective about it and less easy to manipulate as well.

2.  Blame the web devs for their absents, not the mods.  Neither you nor I knows the specifics about when and how contact was attempted, but they have said they've tried several times, and the devs in question have come on to perform needed maintenance a couple times in the last few years and completely ignored the obvious issues and calls for communication while doing so.
So I'm really not sure what the mods could be doing differently here...

3.  As mainstream gaming slowly becomes more accessible and more mainstream indi devs show interest in making games for us, so too does the attention grow for the site it's self.  I'm sure you've noticed the shift in the last few years...  It's impossible not to have.
Therefore, the site naturally must adapt to those changes.  Anti piracy measures are a good way to improve public image, and since this site represents the entire English speaking blind gaming community, and we're just too small to have piracy topics get berried, it's pretty damn important that we make a good impression.
Weather you believe that non gaming/software piracy should fall under that is your business, but you can't deny how hypocritical it would be if the mods were to just tacitly allow certain types of it, and it would be only a matter of time before they would have to make their position clear in writing, which would implicate the site legally in the unlikely but more possible now than ever event that someone took issue with something posted here.

If the drama is the main issue your having than I totally get it, but pretty much everything else you said was highly subjective.  Obviously that doesn't invalidate your feelings, but I would ask you to at least consider the situation better before launching into a righteous diatribe and firing up all the angry kids.