I'm leaving, for now.

Hi guys.
So, I've been dreading the moment that would make me finally decide to hang up my coat and hat.
I joined this forum in the summer of 2014, just before I was due to go off to boarding school.
This account was with me through what was probably the worst period of my life.
Throughout all the constant misery, one of the few things I could look forward to was checking this forum.
It was one of my only links to the outside world, from which I was removed for three torturous months at a time.
I would always find some new discussions and games to make the wait worth my while.
I've been here for six years.
I've matured from a young boy to almost a man, almost.
Many of my greatest memories lie in these bits and bites, ones and zeros, whatever you wanna call them.
However, the recent downward trend has made me consider leaving.
I've seen many good members of this community go before me, and it was a matter of time before I new I'd have to do the same thing.
When I look at what has become of this great forum, I feel sorry for what it has become.
I think of the good old days of 14 and 15, and being able to post and get a friendly reply 90 percent of the time.
I remember seeing members of this community help each other in times of need, gaming or otherwise.
Where is that now?
Not to say that doesn't happen anymore, but there never used to be so much drama.
I won't be participating in topics as much, if at all.
I won't be gone for ever, just for the foreseeable future.
I might post occasionally, but I won't be very active.
I ask you to please not remove my account, because I might yet return.
I've made a lot of great friends in the community.
I'll still be talking to you guys.
If anyone I know would like my contact details, please send me a forum email.
Anyway, I'm not gone for ever, I'll still be hangin around.
Thanks for everything.