Re: What have I done wrong?

Let's see. He can't dance,  the animation is crappy, his girlfriend is subpar, he was almost killed my scoop, spud has a better vhicle, the  american version was way worse than the Brisish one, and you look super ugly without the hard hat. And you also have a big Nose. You're also way unsuccessful compared to your father. You're trolling someone who chose to cut themself from the shit hole that is this forum, you're still trolling even as of now, and   judging form the time of your posts you live in the east. If you can post tomorrow at 12 PM ECT I'l changee my seservations.