Re: Sengoku Jidai: does anyone play this?

Less characters to worry about would be nice, also if they could auto assign themselves based on their situation.

Also, how do you guys feel about the sound? Personally, and according to my memory, it sounds a little dry, and not exactly the type of sounds that I would associate with a game about japanese people, but maybe that's just me. Not that they don't accomplish their purpose, they probably do. Just feels a little bit generic I guess, but I dont say this to knock the game. It is a great concept, especially the idea of playing through some japanese history sounds intriguing because few audiogames if any do this at all, just feel like sounds could be better.