Re: Wordpress, any advices.

Sorry for doubleposting, but.
@8: you can make use of HTML built-in audio player:
https://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_audio.asp
There is a concrete example on the site. Controls will be visible, but if your logo is short, users won't be able to stop it anyway.
If you don't want it to be visible at all, you may try hiding it wia css, through its hidden property, or visible, I am not sure right now.

Though be warned, although this solution will work, I kind of think that users won't appreciate it. And especially blind users, who use sound as their primary communication channel, but even sighted people don't want things to make sounds at random times. Google is even implementing a mechanism, which won't allow anything to play until permission is given to Chrome, so a sound logo on your website will most likely be ignored.

Also, if you have any development related question, I think you may have better changes to get answer in the Developers room of this forum.

@11: although I don't see a point of your post other than trying to... Hmm... I don't even know what, the combination of Wordpress and Pascal seems quite funny. smile
Like, when you combine the two most shitty languages in the world, you get... Nothing good. big_smile
Apologize to PHP or Pascal fans, if there are some, but I really don't like either of the languages.

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector