Re: Is it possible to get breed memorial songs in good quality?

@nsoft15, Hi, let's try to answer your questions.
1. You can edit and play MIDI files with the free QWS (Quick Windows Sequencer) program for Windows, though you'll have to get up and running with that too. Additionally, you'll need Coolsoft's Virtual MIDI Synth program to act as a MIDI port for QWS, as it uses Microsoft's default general MIDI soundfont, which is lacking in all
No, the easiest way is to use the Foobar2000 MIDI playback component, and I believe Winamp has one too, if it's not built in already. In fact, you can play MIDIs right out the box with WMP (Windows Media Player), but that is also lacking in many areas, and still uses that crappy Microsoft bank, without the help again of Virtual MMIDI Synth from Coolsoft.
Basically, if you want more of a plug-n-play type of deal, grab the component for Foobar or Winamp, and I can help you with that as and when.
2. I don't currently own the soundfont used, nor do I know what it is, so you'll honestly have to ask around and try yourself, sorry.
I hope this has helped you to some degree. Feel free to ping over any more questions about the matter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector