I search something in this forum but I can't remember exactly

Hi, in this Forum, there has been a site menssioned with a Program with speech Input and Output. From what I understand, it was something in the style of a Chat bot, were you could talk to bots I think. But I have seen this Topic in this Forum a while ago and wanted to look on it later, have forgotten it and never found it again. I am not speaking about it's your plane for the flight Simulator and I don't know if this program i talk about was developed with blind People in mind. Do you possibly know what I mean and can help me finding it? Thank you.
Best regards
Niklas