Re: Language learning.

@Zersiax, Wow, a lot of content to find then!
I've got the full beginners boxset for JapanesePod101's course on Audible, and I'm still looking for Genki.
Why would I want Japanese NVDA, where can I get the Japanese oriented version and what will happen to my current English installation?
Edit: Now I've got NVDA JP and disabled character descriptions, I'm trying to figure out why I got this in the first place, haha. Also, the JTalk voices just hurt my ears; were they the only Japanese voices they could have bundled aside from eSqueak?
Edit 2: I looked through eSqueak's voices, and no Japanese. So I guess that's why.