Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

A vaccine for this type of virus is more difficult to make.
The pandemic status means that a rush toward approval for a vaccine may make it less clinically proven before it gets released.
I understand completely if people don't want to rush out and get vaccinated the very second it gets released. That's kind of where I'm at.
But in the meantime, I'll just listen to the math and science that tell me that 20 is greater than 0, and consequently which tell me that protecting others when I'm in proximity to them is best achieved by wearing some sort of mask.

I just heard yesterday that we're considering making it law in Ontario (starting July 20, I believe) to wear masks at all public indoor places. To that, I say, it's about fucking time. If America adopts this across the country, I think that will go a long way toward shutting folks up. And if it doesn't, they can assuage their patriotism with a fine or three. It's all the same to me.