Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I wasn't actually trying for perfect either. I usually don't. I'm happy enough to get as much remarkable as I can. The one I was breeding from already had perfect defenses, so I just started building from there. Eventually one picked up perfect speed, so I switched the gene emblem to that one. I kept pressing because it had well developed magic attack and I wanted better. The one that finally emerged as the winner happened to have perfect magic attack. I'm wondering though why something that gets pretty much all special moves is getting hone blade. What the hell   would I use this move for? To boost up the power of cyclone claw? Am I missing something here?