Flying Sims and Joysticks

Hi, all. So I'm loooking for a *current* on-the-market joystick for Three-D Velocity, Eurofly and so on, and would like recommendations of products that haven't been discontinued like most of the Force-Feedback devices I've seen.  More important, I'm thinking of gettting a flight control system, the kind with the yoke and real rudder pedals and cockpit setup. I would like to be sure that TDV Especially works with this setup.  Any one have any knowledge?