d20MUD Star Wars

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know of a game I develop and run called d20MUD Star Wars.  As the name implies it is a Star Wars game that uses d20 rules (also SAGA edition rules which is very similar).  It is a text-based multiplayer called a MUD.  Likely you've heard about MUDs before, but if not, they are very much playable with a screen reader.

Our game is completely free, and we're always looking for ways to enhance the text output so that it flows nicely with screen readers.

The game is set during the Empire/Rebellion era, after the destruction of the first death star.  The game very much caters to role players, though you can still enjoy yourself if you're more into hack and slash game play.  There's not a whole lot of PvE, most people are focused on PvE content.  Of said content, we have an ever growing list of features.

We have a crafting system that allows you to pick the stats and descriptions of the items you make.
We have many quests, and four different factions to join (Rebellion, Empire, Hutts or Freelance).
You can start your own clan or join an existing one.
You can purchase and improve your own star ship, and engage in PvE combat out in space.
We have 5 base classes and 19 advanced classes, 44 base races and 18 advanced races.
You can play anything from a storm trooper, to a jedi in hiding, a freelance smuggler, an apprentice of the dark side, and really almost anything you can imagine from the star wars universe.

If it sounds of interest, you can check us out at http://d20mud.com/
The connection info for the game is mud.d20mud.com port 5500
Also, it should be stated, the game has been around since 2012, but I only recently started working on it again after a long hiatus, so there's not many people playing right now.  But if you play the game and like it, stick around, the numbers will certainly go back up.

Hope to see you online!

Gicker