Re: Blind and partially sighted peeps, whatcha wanna see in a game?

Most of the playable dungeon crawlers I've played on android have been pretty 1 dimensional, and by that i mean that you just need to press a single button to advance, whatever direction that may be, because it really doesnt matter in the end. However, in the dungeons of random adventure roguelike 2, you do get to move around using the 4 main cardinal directions, and even up and down some levels. That definitely makes things more interesting than simply having to press a button to advance, and I would definitely gravitate towards such a game, or one played in the first person view. I really wish we had something like silver sword on android. If there's one game I miss from ios, that would be it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ExistenceEngine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ExistenceEngine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spiderManiac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector