Re: JAWS Start-up Options

hmm, hmm, hmm, oh, why i'm happy i don't have two screen readers anymore. Lets prey to any greek deaty  under the Sun that they don't spend another close to $1500 on JAWS when I get this laptop from the light house from the blind, then i'll be sad. If they did, they could of spent that on getting me an even better gaming computer, because, gaming smoothly takes a lot of resources.