Re: Tips for Mono fighting games

Dashing and backwards hopping is a good strategy for determining sides but you must be careful not to dash into an attack. Maybe jumping into a corner is a good way to get yourself to what sice you want if you get disoriented, or try pulling off special move to see if it comes out properly. If holding back blocks and your opponent is attacking you, use that to orient yourself. You have a 35 to 50 percent chance to be right depending on the game, unless its tekken, in which you appardntly just need to stay still to block. I cant think of much else, honestly. Beeb playing the early kof games, and they are all in mono. I use special moves to stay oriented.