Re: a question about smugglers

Hi, the treasure thing has been a roblem for me ever since I switched to this pc. For some reason, random loot opportunities like treasures, ghost ships, life pods etc. can't be clicked on. This applies when using screen review mode and OCR, respectively. Sometimes it even makes planets impossible to click on. I had a theory that it's my screen resolution that's the issue, smugglers is an old game after all. But even after artificially reducing the resolution, it still didn't work. I'm trying to get at these pickups from the main game screen, nothing else is open.