Re: Android? or Apple?

Well I've been typing non-stop since 2018 on my Samsung phone on my samsung keyboard and haven't had any problem with that or surfing the web or keeping track of notifications. There was a time where I had to switch to one touch typing, and I seriously thought it was gonna be a problem, but it's not that bad, hell I'm even doing it now, and it is not such a big deal after all. I've been posting nonstop and exclusively from my Samsung phone and with my samsung keyboard onto this forum because the site isnt compatible with my dinosaur ass pc, and haven't had a problem doing so, so maybe things aren't so bad as 24 suggests. What about turning on audio dumping? Wouldn't that help with the ringtone issue?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john_weed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Shadow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector