Re: Gaging interest in the public electronic game library

You can do whatever you want with the sounds, as long as you aren't using them in commercial works. We have no right to these sounds ourselves, we just recorded them from the games, which means the sounds are not ours, but owned by the companies who released them. Thus, using the sounds in a payed project could lead into problems. Also, if you do end up using them, some credit would be greatly appreciated.