Re: Grand theft Accessibility Has Arrived!

Heyo liam
Thanks for this mod, I've been having fun with your mod + the mods that i will list here that i personally love to play
I know you don't consider suggestions mainly because most of them don't make sense, but I had one in case you had some free time to work on it, is it possible to select a ped so then your mod could attach a beeping noise to that ped so we know where that ped is going to?
My list of mods:
Grand theft accessibility
LSPDFR
Auto Patrol - Autodrive, Real Code Driving & Intersection Siren Usage
Pursuit on the fly
RichsPoliceEnhancements
Stop aiming at cops
OpenIV, to install cars.
Blaine County Law Enforcement Pack
And finally Emergency Lighting System to have fun with sirens.

Some of the mods, like the cars that i mentioned can really mess your GTA V installation up so  research before doing anything lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector