Re: want to learn coading.

I dono, I think having multiple perspectives is a good thing, especially if your primary resource didn't explain things well or failed to hit on some key points. I'll use myself as an example. I, mistakenly, got a book which only touched fundamentals of C. Since it was aimed at a beginner to programming, the text was pretty shallow. As a result, I had to ask on here and read through various online resources in order to understand why things worked the way they did. That is critical to learning. If your resource just tells you how to do things without explaining why you should do them this way, find something else on that topic.
That being said, there is a point where you have too many perspectives and they end up confusing you more than anything, I may be speaking from experience here. Still, I would prefer too many perspectives to too few.