some help with a few things

ok, so i have a few things I need help for, and before you say there was an article for the first one, just, hear me out.

So, i have IPA files, mainly audio defence by somethingelse games. I've tried using myMedia, appCake, shew, IPA INstaller Shortcut, iTunes, altStore, you name it. It either revokes itself wich i can fix easily with Cydia Impactor or things don't install propperly. For example, altserver can't find my device, and the link in the article about appCake gives me a AppCake could not be downloaded and installed, please try again later. I couldn't find instructions for shew/myMedia, but if i use the IPA installer shortcut it says that the input app did not give any inPut to the shortcut. Its nothing shortcuts can fix, and to ask the app developer of rmore instructions. The version of iTunes i have, at least on sinwodows, doesn't support installing apps through .ipa files, and i don't have $99 per year for an apple developer account to do it that way. Am i missing something, going to the wrong websites, etc? I've wanted to play audio defence and maybe even try unlocking all the arena's and weapons, but I can't get it to work. Thanks for your help.

oh, but i'm not done yet!
Valhala the MUD is dead and empty of player life. I've wanted to use VIP MUD to play Valharu, or the rework of Valhala with more players. However, the Valharu option inside of VIP MUD gives me an error when i try to make a new account like bad file name or input, no matter what I type, and what i connect with, if i make myself the built-in carcitor or make it myself. Any tips? Also, if someone has it and can provide a link to a sound pack for the game, can you give it as well? I wanted to get back into this MUD and play it with a friend but, i just can't even play it if i wanted to. I'm not sure if VIP MUD was installed correctly, though. It went into my Program Files Folder, but it didn't put anything in my documents folder, but i'm not sure if thats the reason why it's fucking up how it is. I can connect to Valhala, but not Valharu, and it shows that they have the same connection and ports as each other.