Re: Code7 story (spoilers!)

I am afraid I have to take Mayana's side here. Code 7 is a game which, though you can listen let's plays of, just wouldn't be the same. Furthermore, if you do join Discord, chances are that you are not going to have much of theories to contribute because you just listened. Had you moved around, thought, processed, and made those choices yourself, you would have been able to put the pieces together in a much more interesting picture.
That being said, I understand that people cannot afford the game. Still, if you could buy it some time in the future, I urge you to wait. Trust me. It will be worth it

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector