Re: A little information about Backblaze

The important thing to keep in mind is the 3 2 1 rule. 3 backups, on at least 2 separate media, 1 of which is offsite. Maybe that rule isn't as important for your gaming computer, but for example if you're running the next audiogames.net replacement, you'd better follow that rule to the letter. My production server may be a Linode, but it's got a backup partition, and backs up to B2. In about an hour I can have a copy on my local drive. Plus there's Linode's own backups should my paranoia increase. That server's host somehow catches fire and data loss is unavoidable, I can be back online in less than an hour. Considering I host stuff for other people on that box as well as my own projects, I don't play around. If you value your data, neither should you.