Re: Free cPanel Alternatives.

@15: I misspoke. What I meant is it's entirely possible to run a completely secure, stable, and generally non-shitty server using a free control panel. I've done it. You do need to know what you're doing, and that includes picking your control panel so the software itself doesn't shoot you in the foot, and I 100% agree if you're one of the people asking questions in this thread you have no business anywhere near even thinking about it. But based on the conversation in this thread, I'd go so far as to say control panel or no, the only access to a server some of these folks aught to have is that of a basic user.

@16: No, I said the site is bad because it's shit. That I pointed out it was hiding behind Cloudflare just means I'd have to take a small amount of extra effort before the 2 minutes that would be required for me to find a hole. By the way, any idiot can point a domain name to cloudflare. They basically hold your hand through the process. You should still never be allowed admin access to a server.

Just for the record, that small amount of extra effort? About 30 seconds. I won't post your real public IP here, or what another 45 seconds of sniffing told me, but I will say whoever it is you're hosting had better be damn glad they're not paying you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Yukie via Audiogames-reflector