Re: Breed Memorial Tips

Honestly, Gao is one I'm not totally sure about, but ghoul is the closest I can come phonetically.
I'm not sure what he was thinking with ryan. The barks and howls are definitely odd as opposed to roar, growl etc. But google translate is literally spelling out the phonetic word. So if you were to write it in Romaji it would look like Raion. Since the first letter would be capitalized, Google Translate then thinks it's a name and sounds it out, thus you get Ryan.
Gao could easily be something that just doesn't translate, like Reme. Google seems to be better at translating actual Japanese words, as opposed to the words that try to sound like English words.
Unfortunately my knowledge is very light, so I can't help out with translation. I'm trying to learn more though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector