Re: Kodi and screenreaders

@Gamulation, So why would I deal with Kodi if the official websites and apps were easy to deal within the first place? I get that everything's in one place, but if it doesn't have absolutely full integration, I honestly probably won't care for it. For example, I care about YouTube's social and personal features, and use the inbox and subscriptions features regularly. I've seen Kodi's youTube plug-in, and while it is better, having to sign in every time it's used isn't appealing to me. Same with Spotify. I'd actually be more interested in another Spotify client, but if it doesn't have an experience comparable to the original, I won't care. So what if it can play both YouTube and Spotify? If it seems half-arsed, than why use it? Also, last time I used that screen reader and Kodi in general, I remember significant lag. Has that at least gone?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector