Re: Welcome to LuminariMUD. (Open for new players.)

hey guys, sorry to revive this one, but have any of you check out the new content? I read there is this new adventure guild where you can take missions for gold Exp and rep. also you can rent a Mercenaries there as your group member. this is useful if you would like to group but no one online.
I am honestly happy to see the update, I thought the mud was dead. this is one of my favorite mud back on the day. will you guys give it a shot again?