Re: Free cPanel Alternatives.

@30:
Sorry, but you've done nothing to indicate suitable maturity for your age that would make me think that you should be handling the data of others. Yeah, I guess you can look at it as me trying to get your customers to leave you, just like I would warn people about using Blind Extra or whatever that addon was. I have no direct experience with you, but it's more typical for someone younger to suddenly turn on someone that made them mad and maybe accidentally leak the source code to something they hosted with you, or whatever.
I'm just saying there are professional alternatives that look a hell of a lot better than your service. It's not just your age. QS-hosting, for example, has a better website presentation than you. That's one of those blind-specific hosts that I probably wouldn't go with because there are better deals out there for web hosting, but the web presence makes me more likely to think they are a professional business. In casual contexts such as this forum, I don't think good English should be enforced and that bad English should be pointed out, but this is a professional context, not a casual one.
As for your MySQL port, the point is not at all that you have MySQL installed. It's that the port is open and so can be accessed externally. This shows that you don't really have any idea how to manage a server.
I like how you also just glossed over the points we made about what actual hackers would do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Yukie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector