Re: sable, what do you want to see

From my end, I completely agree with the people suggesting to include custom classes, and stats. As for what I’d personally like to see added, I think that it would be sort of handy to include a mechanic for ammo in Sable. As it stands, the only weapons you can really realistically depict are close quarters weapons like swords, knifes ETC, which is great for a fantasy or medieval themed RPG. however if, like me, you were trying to do a modern/ post-apocalyptic set game, its kind of stupid to think that all these weapons like shotguns, automatic rifles and other stuff of that nature, have a magically unending amount of replenishing bullets. Also, if hypothetically a mechanic for ammo was introduced, it would be nice if you could have different weapons use different ammunition types, for example you could have a sniper rifle, and a machine gun which take 7.62mm rounds, whilst an assault rifle would have 5.56mm rounds. Something else that I found which was sort of limiting in the demo version, is that you couldn’t specify different zones within buildings, so for example I couldn’t create a house which had a living room, with a kitchenet area in one corner. When it comes to the placement of items within chests and things like that, I think that it would have been interesting if you could have had the ability to randomize the loot that the player would find. You could have a chest which could only have X amount of items in it at any given time, and the game could randomly choose items from a pre-set list, to place within the chest. Finally, I’d have liked it if you could change the view point of the player character, so instead of a top down view, you could have something more like a first person perspective.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : singing butterfly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Samuel Farrugia via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : singing butterfly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector