FaceBook is really starting to piss me off

Hi.
So as you guys can tell by the topic title, I'm not too happy with FB right now. Just a few minutes ago, I had to change my FaceBook account password yet again. If this was the first time, whatever. People are going to try getting into your account every now again, and FB locks it down until you can fix it. Maybe even the second time. This however is the fourth time in the past month, and the second time this week. I just had to change my password this past Monday.
I'm considering deactivating my account, but I can't. My mom pays for a Spotify family plan, and because of some complications, she had to make my Spotify account the main account holder. So if I kill off my FB, my mom, my grandmother and I will lose our Spotify accounts. My Mom has a pretty good library built up, as do I. So I don't want to kill off my account if I can help it.
Not only that, FB is my only point of contact with some people.
Has anyone else been experiencing this recently?
If so, what should I do?
Thanks