Re: Aurora 4X, Back to More Accessible Stars

Hello.

I am experiencing some difficulty with ship building.  Not so much a game issue, more an NVDA issue.  When I use NVDA + / to snap cursor to ship component it always seems to be a bit off.  Even when I move the mouse to something like the engine manually, when I click it selects the diplomacy drive.  In simple terms, my mouse clicks a few pixels above its actual location.  I rarely encounter this issue with NVDA, but its definitely not unique to Aurora.

I suspect it might have something to do with resolution, but I am not sure.  Any NVDA veterans that can shine some light on my predicament?