Re: Accessible coding boot camps for the blind

Bootcamp pretty much universally means that you fly to somewhere like California for 6 weeks and come out of it with something on your resume.  It's an entire industry.  Like super intense college that only covers what you need to make an iPhone app.  Sometimes they're online, and maybe you could find a free one that way if you tried hard enough, but it wouldn't help the resume much unless you actually came out of it with an app or something, and the benefit of these things is that you have teachers, etc, to interact with.  It's not a reasonable thing to expect for free.

If you want tutorials, ask for tutorials.  I've been programming too long to easily be able to provide some.  But in general I assume that people know what they're asking for, and while I understand there are language barriers and things, don't blame me for it.