Re: For those who care; I'm back.

Users: Mods aren't doing stuff.
Jayde: Does something.
Everyone: Notices.
Everyone: Bitch out about it.
Jayde: Damn. I was expecting someone to do something stupid and post a damning topic, so I could hit the ban hammer on them. And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that meddling Brad.
Jaidon: So why are you guys so defensive about Jayde removing the delete topic feature? Sure, its a bit dirty how he didn't tell the rest of the mod team, which at this point is only Aaron, but for the rest of us the only reason this would effect us is if we posted something we didn't want people to see, in which case why the hell did you post it then?
Everyone: @JayJay, its the priinciple. Jayde should have told us that.
Jaidon: Sighs.