Re: Choosing a laptop for a programmer and musician

I was going to recommend the GTX 1650 too, it'll be able to run current gen games on medium to high settings, but not sure about the next gen games because we have no info about their requirements yet but think it'll be able to run those as well. Go for the TUF I think.
Edit: If you can get one with 1660 TI, go for it. It'll support you for years.