Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

To Jade, enes, and everyone else who is playing the part of the submissive. Your recent reactions to my posts have, quite literally, been about as predictable as a poorly written novel. You've been given evidence which you have completely dismissed, you mock those who don't agree with you and try to completely discredit them, and you're perfectly content with what you perceive as some sort of new normal. Wonderful for you, but don't expect everyone else to play the enabler so that this abuse by the powers that be can continue on. Again, it is my hope that I, and others of like mind, are completely wrong about all of this, I really hope that is the case. However, looking back over how all of this has played out shows that there is way more to it than this merely being a so-called freak accident. There are just too many different things that don't add up with the main narrative that is being pushed, and there are too many things that are adding up in terms of timing. Now, if this turns out to be correct, then my guess is that you'll get your evidence in due time, but the question at that point will be whether or not you'll be able to do anything about it. Honestly, I just don't know one way or the other at this point. Regardless, I don't think it will be much longer before we learn one way or the other.