Re: EYMERICH - THE DEMON: Now Available World Wide on iOS!

Well, actually you can call it not constructive criticism but the devs are releasing games and they are just doing everything wrong in every single one when talking about mechanics.
The first Inquisitor game was the best one from everything I've played from them even, if it was buggy as hell that was fun a lot! This one dissussed here? Well, a pile of crap with totally screwed audio mixing, wrong implemented navigation / battle system (well, battle in this game is just the most frustrating and boring I ever seen in turn-based games)
Main problem with navigation is how slow it works. Waiting for these click after every single step is just boring and frustrating making me sleepy. Voice acting is kinda interesting but the mixing sucks plus so sad, they replaced the previous actor who played inquisitor, He was waaaay much better!
No idea if I am just the one who needs really solid games (not complex, it is different!) but I can't see solid and stability in their productions.
Look for japanese devs for example and you will understand what I mean by saying solid gameplay and stable game with complex (but not all the times) and fantastic even if the easy gameplay (Nyanchan small projects or Audio strike, just examples)

And finally, don't judge the game by how it sounds! Audio is just audio and if it is needed to build the atmosphere (yeah, 8-bit can build it too. smile ) it is definitely not that important for me. If the gameplay is screwed than nothing will help here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector